Y 部分

You are a dead duck. 你完了.

You are a thoughtful person. 你真周到

You are all wet. 你完全錯了.

You are just being polite. 你真會說話.

You are killing me. 真是笑死我了.

You are your father's son. 你長得很像你父親.

You ask for it. 你自找苦吃.

you bet 的確

You bet! 當然啦

You can say it again. 我同意你的說法.

You can set your watch by him. 他總是很準時.

You can't beat it. 無人匹敵的

You can't keep a good man down. 好人自有出頭之日.

You don't know half of it. 你知道什麼!

You don't say so. 是真的嗎?

You get me there. 你把我難住了.

You get no say. 你無權說話.

You got me there. 你難住我了,這個我不清楚

You got the picture. 你瞭解了.

You have a point there. 你的見解很對.

you have outstanding 款還沒付清

You know something? 讓我告訴你一件事.

You leave me in the cold. 你太令我掃興了.

You let me down. 你太讓我失望了.

You look upset. 你好像情緒不好.

You look wonderful. 你氣色很好.

You mean to say... 你的意思是說...

You said a mouthful. 你說得夠多的了.

You said it. 我同意你的說法.

You see what I mean? 你明白我的意思了嗎?

You should be smart enough. 你應該聰明一點.

You stay out of this. 不要插手這件事.

You're all mixed up. 你全搞混了.

You're confusing your days. 你把日子弄混了.

You're putting me on. 你在和我開玩笑.

You're ribbing me. 你開我玩笑.

You're thoughtful. 你想得真周到.

You're way ahead of me. 你講得那,我還沒聽清呢.

 

慣用詞PDF完整版:http://www.oxford.com.tw/slang.pdf

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    jonathan 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()