W 部分

wage a war on sth 對某事發動一場戰爭

walk sb home 陪某人回家

walkie-talkie 手提對講機;搬弄是非的人

walking dictionary 知識淵博的人

Walls have ears. 隔牆有耳

wash one's dirty linen in public 公開談論.

wash out 精疲力竭,臉色蒼白

watch one's step. 謹慎從事

watch the budget 小心預算

watch with hard eye 用注視的目光看人

Watch your step. 小心走路.

We just make it. 我們剛好趕上.

We rap well together. 我們很合得來.

We'll in for the night by then. 到晚上那時,我們一定已經回去了.

We'll see later. 以後再說.

We're not pressed for time. 我們並不趕時間.

wear sth inside out 把衣服穿反了

wee hours 淩晨

welcome to the party! 現在你總算懂了!

well in advancce 老早

Well, I never! 真想不到

What a mess! 好亂啊!

What a pleasant surprise! 真想不到的好事

What a thing to say! 這是什!

What are we waiting for? 我們還在等什?

What are you getting at? 你的意思如何?

What are you going to sell? 你這是什意思?

What are you smoking? 你這是什意思?

What are you up to do? 你的意思如何?

What can you do about it? 你有何辦法?看你怎樣?

What do you figure? 你的意思如何?

What do you give? 你有何高見?

What do you say? 你的意思如何?

What held you up? 遲到?

What to call it? 這叫什?

What were you up to? 你幹什去了?

What's come over you? 你怎?

What's cooking? 發生了什?

What's going on? 發生了什?

What's it to you? 這和你有什麼關係?

What's on the schedule? 有什計劃?

What's on your mind? 有什事嗎?

What's the big idea? 你這是什麼意思?

What's the catch? 你這是什麼意思?

What's the good word? 你有什麼好消息?

what's the matter 到底怎麼樣

What's under your cat? 你這是什麼意思?

What's up? 發生了什麼事?

what's up為什麼事?

What's your pleasure, Treasure? 你喜好什麼吃的,富翁()?

What's your pleasure? 你喜歡什麼?

whatever made you... 你為什麼...?

whatever you say. 隨你的便.

when in Rome do as the Romans do 隨俗

when the doors open 一開場就進入;太準時

When there is life, there is hope. 活著,就有希望.

When's the big day? 哪天辦喜事?

Where are you heading? 你上哪去?

white lie 善意的謊言

Who are all the characters? 那些人是誰?

who said so 誰說的?

Who's calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

Who's the lucky guy? 誰是新郎?

Why not tell it to the Horse Marines? 你以有人會相信你這一套嗎?

wind up 結束,結果

window shoping 只看不買地逛商場

wise up 知道

with a long face 拉長臉

with flying colors 成功地

with open arms 熱烈歡迎

within an ace of 幾乎;差一點

without fail 一定

woman of the world 精通事故的女人

won't be long 不會太久的

Wonders never cease! 奇怪的事永遠不斷發生!

words fail me 說不出話來

work a tight schedule 時間很緊迫

work away 連續工作

work like a Trojan 工作勤奮

work out 計劃;想出

Would there be room enough for me? 有沒有空位讓我坐?

Would you like to order now? 現在要點菜了嗎?

Wouldn't she be nice to come home to? 和她生活在一起,不是很好嗎?

wouldn't work for me 不適合我yes-man 唯唯諾諾的人

 

慣用詞PDF完整版:http://www.oxford.com.tw/slang.pdf
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    jonathan 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()